CasinoMax is highly committed to responsible gaming and we will always take appropriate measures to help ensure that we are fully supportive of all our players when it comes to this.
We ensure that the games we provide bring enjoyment to all who choose to play, and we understand that with the power to provide such a fantastic experience we also have a responsibility to all our players.
Whilst we understand that for many people online gaming is a hobby and something you can sit down to enjoy after a busy day, however for individuals who may have gambling problems it can be very difficult to enjoy our games without affecting them in a negative way.
To ensure that you are gambling responsibly we have suggested some guidelines for you to follow:
- Give yourself a set amount of playing time and limit yourself to this time win or lose.
- Do not rely on gambling as a source of income or to chase your losses.
- Do not gamble if you are recovering from a dependency or if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Set yourself limits within your means, for both purchasing and losses before you begin.
- Do not let gambling interfere with other aspects of your daily life.
If you feel at any point that your gambling is becoming irresponsible, our casino hosts have several options at their disposal to help you takeback control.
Cooling Off Period - Take a time out from your account, maybe you have had a bad run and want totake a break, you can request that your account be suspended for a set period of time.
Deposit Limits - We can assist by setting you daily, weekly or even monthly limits to ensure that you are in control of the amounts that you spend, this can be done upon request and can even be requested for a set period after which if you wish we can come back to review.
Self-Exclusion - if you have tried the above options and still feel that you are not in control then self-exclusion is likely to be the best option for you, to do this you can speak with one of the casino hosts and this can be actioned upon request.